All charges for benefits are assigned to your Savior’s Network—Jesus, the high priest who has negotiated your contract by his ultimate sacrifice on the cross. You are not responsible for the individual costs on your account, the balance, or any expenses incurred this calendar life. You will not be billed.
Healthcare and medical coverage are not only at the top of news items, but are current buzz words in our country and many of us have experienced the costly effects…
“You are responsible for these medical expenses, Mrs. Friday. Your deductible has not been satisfied.” I heard this statement many times over the course of a year. My son made a trip to the Emergency Room at a nearby hospital. The deductible and out-of-pocket expenses added to a significant amount.
The Lord created us with three vital parts as humans; body, soul and spirit. Have you ever thought about the spiritual care we have been blessed with as believers? The care of our spiritual health and the well-being of our soul?
When we come to Christ, we are automatically enrolled in heaven’s spiritual care program.
The benefits are amazing! It is a policy we can have complete confidence in—there are no disclaimers, nothing has been grandfathered or underwritten that will not be covered.
All items are paid in full. Patient responsibility = zero.
Heaven’s Top Ten Benefits Summary:
- Eternal life purchased by the precious blood of the lamb. (John 3:16)
- Abundant life. (John 10:10)
- Forgiveness for past, present and future sins. (I John 1:9, Psalm 103:12, Isaiah 43:25)
- Redemption—God bought us, recovered us and our spiritual debt is cleared. (Colossians 2:13-15)
- Unfailing love, goodness, grace, mercy and lovingkindness. (Ephesians 2:4-5, Psalm 23:6)
- Hope in a hopeless world. (Jeremiah 29:11, Romans 15:13, Colossians 1:27)
- Protection, security, refuge under HIS wings for HE is faithful. (Psalm 91:4)
- Adoption by God the Father and a spiritual inheritance. (Romans 8:14-17, Colossians 1:12)
- A place prepared for us in the heavenly city on streets of gold. (John 14:2, Revelation 21:21)
- No more tears, illness, pain or death. The promise of heaven. (Revelation 21:4)
Additional Free Benefits: peace, comfort, freedom, prayer, right standing, acceptance, relationship, victory, power…and countless more which cannot be contained in space or time.
No deductibles, no co-pays, no out-of-network expenses, and no out-of-pocket expenses. No life insurance policy necessary for anyone whose name is written in the Lamb’s book of life.
© 2014 by Karen Friday
June 21, 2014 at 3:14 pm | Uncategorized