As long as I can remember, I’ve loved to speak. An adoration that started with oratorical contests in the fourth grade (yes, way back).
I thrive in moving an audience to experience laughter, tears, surprise, and deep reflection. And I not only carry an affection for words, but I also cherish God’s Word. Communicating His truth is a pleasure for me.
I speak often at my home church and at churches/events in the area and out of town. Over the last year, I ministered 1-2 times monthly to women of all ages and for various venues including one-night events, weekend conferences, and retreats.
Contact me to reserve a spot on your events calendar for inspiring messages from scriptural truths. I craft talks for themed events or suggest one of my own.
Here’s a list with some of my topics:
- A Better Woman
- Under His Wings
- Loved & Followed: Inviting God’s Goodness and Mercy into Our Story
- 3D Christian Living
- Breaking Up is Hard to Do: 5 Things to Break Up With
- In God We Live, and Move, and have Our Being
- No More Pretending: Becoming Authentic Women of Christ
- The Face and Place of Hope
- What not to Wear: Putting off the Old and Putting on the New
- The Titus 2 Woman
- Joy: There’s not a Filter for that
- Peace with Super Powers
May 30, 2014 at 3:37 pm |